Prof.Dr.Muhammad Amin Baig
Ph.D (USA), F R C P, M D (AM) Sri Lanka,
R U M P (N C T) Government of Pakistan
Consultant Alternative Medicine
Professor & Physician of Unani Medicine
Specialist in Cupping Therapy (Hijamah)
PROFESSIONAL CAREER SUMMARY :
I am practicing in a dynamic and emerging field of Alternative Medicines for last 22 years & Now 10 years at F-10 Markaz Islamabad. I have a big clientage in Islamabad including high reputed, executives and diplomats who are fed up of usual treatment and need natural health solutions. I am also giving my online advices in many countries and on different TV channels and Radio as well. My patients are my assets and they promote me with their experiences. I am travelling towards the goal of Physically fit, mentally strong and spiritually satisfied Pakistani nation.
I am also providing Quality Health Solution, Counseling, Treatment for Obesity, Tumor, Infertile Couple, Pain Management through Unani, Ayurvedic, Herbal, Traditional, Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Acupuncture, Reflexology, Nutrition, Hijamah / Cupping Therapy & Behavior Consultancy.
Chairman: Scientific Awareness, Descriptive, Research & Invention Foundation
President: Society for Awareness, Development, Research & Invention
Chairman BoD: International Alternative Medical Council (IAMC)
Professor & Head of Department Cupping & Regimental Therapies at Ajmal Tibbia (Unani Medical) College. Rawalpindi.
Visiting Professor at The Open International University for Complementary Medicine, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Director General: International Council of Electro Homoeopathy, USA
Chief Executive for Pakistan Chapter: IHMS & ANMA Inc. USA
Executive Board Consultant & Regional Director: KEISIE International University, South Korea
2016-2020 Registered Practitioner “A” under UAH Act. 1965
2016 Fellow of Royal College of Practitioners (F.R.C.P) M.A
2016 Masterclass in Cupping Therapy, ATC-Rawalpindi
2015 Masterclass in Neurology. Shifa Int’l Hospital, Islamabad
2015 Masterclass in Emergency Medicine, STMU-Islamabad
2013 Ph.D in Holistic Medicine from East West University, USA
2012 Doctor of Medicine (A.M) OIUCM-Colombo, Sri Lanka
2011 Master in Public Health (M.P.H) Mooreland University (USA)
2008 P.G.D in Traditional & Complementary Medicine (TCM), Trade
Testing Bot. of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa
2006 Practitioner Training Certificate in Cupping,ATC-Rawalpindi
2001 Fazil-e-Tibb-wal-Jrahat (FTJ-BUMS) N.C.T.Govt.of Pakistan
2000 M.D (E.H) National University of EH-Islamabad
1998 B.E.M.S from National University of EH-Islamabad
1995 D.E.H.M from BEHM-D.G.Khan/ National University of EH.
• International Holistic Medical Society (IHMS) California, USA
• American Nutritional Medical Association (ANMA) Inc. USA
• International Cupping Therapy Association (ICTA) USA
• International Cupping Therapy Society (ICTS) United Kingdom
• The British Council for Complementary Therapies (TBCCT) U.K.
• Hellenic Natural Health Society (HNHS) Athens, Greece
2006-Gold Medal on Social Services from Pakistan Social Association (PSA)
2012-Gold Medal from National Council for Tibb, Govt.of Pakistan
2012-Certificate of Honor from N.C.T, Government of Pakistan
2012-Best Teaching Certificate from N.C.T, Govt. of Pakistan
2014-Special Award from N.C.T, Govt.of Pakistan
2016-Swami Vivekananda Global Award, Community Welfare In.
• Training Certificate Honorary Directorate of Hakim/Homoeopaths, Federal Ministry of Population, Government
• Certificate in Computer Sciences, Govt. Degree College, Chowk Azam District Layyah
• Development, Planning & Management (DPM) from SPO-Multan
• Tapping the Local Resources-Rural Workshop from CWS-Pa/Af.
• Project Proposal Writing from AAS-Lahore
• Executive Principal: SADRI Institute of Alternative Medicine, Chowk Azam District Layyah (Punjab)
• Head of Department Alternative Medicine: VERTEX College of Science & Technology Muzaffarabad, AJ&K.
• Former Studies Coordinator: Mooreland University, USA
• Former Dean of Health Management Department: Mooreland College London
• Former Lecturer: Government Recognized Ibn-e-Sina Tibbiya College, Multan
• Former Vice Principal: Government Recognized Al-Hadi Tibbia College Layyah
• Former Director Studies: National University of EH-Islamabad
• Former Specialist in Cupping & Pain Management / Consultant Physician at Faisal Memorial Hospital, G-10
CERTIFICATES OF APPRECIATION
2012-National Council for Tibb-Government of Pakistan
SADRI HEALTH SERVICES,
Office#13, 1st Floor, Capital Trade Center, F-10 Markaz, Islamabad-44000 Pakistan
Cell: (+92) 333-620 26 88
(+92) 300-876 22 72